Terms and Conditions
Once the Purchase Agreement has been entered into, the cancellation will no longer be possible, unless an event which makes it impossible to act in accordance with what hereby is agreed.
PRODUCT DELIVERY AND PRICE
All products purchased through this web site shall be delivered via New Zealand Post or another shipping agent.
Returns. New Zealand and all International of purchases returned, items are paid by the customer both ways.
- Shipping is a flat rate for all purchases. The client accepts this and has no right to dispute the actual final shipping price.
- By New Zealand law, if the product is faulty or not as described in the product shown at purchase, we will pay all shipping and replacement costs.
- By New Zealand law. Refunds. If you change your mind after purchase the supplier has no legal responsibility to refund any money paid. We can use it for a credit for future purchases or not.
- If you don’t receive the goods or some of the items are not in the package because of pilfering, we are not liable for replacement.
- Gifts. At any time if we offer a gift, its at their discretion what is gifts and can change their minds or options.
The price to the client outside of New Zealand is without Tax (GST). GST is only applicable for clients in New Zealand (When applicable) and all countries outside of New Zealand will not be charged this tax.
Product CHECKING, CLAIMS, AND EXCHANGE
It is the Client’s responsibility to check the products immediately upon receipt of such products according to the delivery terms and conditions set forth above. Purchased products may not be returned by the client unless its faulty or it is not as described or if it’s the wrong size ordered, however where an exchange is requested for a different size of which returned shipping will be paid by the purchaser.
All delivery costs will be fully paid by the customer unless the cause of such return is that the Product is damaged or has been delivered by mistake. Products returned must be in perfect shape and have its original packaging. Refund of products shall be made after “r and m 1 clothing” ensures that the returned Product meets the circumstances required for such return. Underwear/swimwear/cock rings are final sale for hygienic reasons and not exchanged or refunded.
Delivery cost to send the product back to FGSM will be fully paid by the customer. As soon as we receive the product it will be checked and if it is not perfect conditions we will request the customer to pay the shipping cost for the new product. It will be shipped as soon as we receive the shipping payment.
- How do I make payments? We accept payment major credit card or bank transfer.
- Exchanges for products on sale* will incur returned shipping costs at your expense.
- Father Graham or FGSM is not the owner, has no legal or any financial interests in this business.
The rights with respect to this website (the “Website”) and the information, products, materials, software and services contained therein or otherwise provided thereby (the “Information”) and randm1clothing may amend these terms, the Website and/or the Information at any time without prior notice as well as deny or limit access to the Website and/or the Information.
randm1Clothing hereby does not grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable and non- sub-licensable right to us.
FGSM considers the protection of your privacy and safety very important
When you visit this website, place an order, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. to randm1clothing where applicable.
The Website and the Information for personal and non-commercial use only. All other use is prohibited, including disclosure, copying, distribution and linking.
The legal relationships to which these website terms apply shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
FGSM will use these data for the following purposes:
• to provide and invoice our services;
• to process your order.
• to answer any questions you may have
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to email@example.com