You have read on this subject of Satan and how it might be an advantage to you. Now you want extra help to find out more and want to know the options.
Option no 1. FREE
A tried and well-used option having had a 97% success rate.
The disadvantage is that there is no support from Father Graham apart from his web pages.
Best value as it includes three Ebooks, two soft covered books, plus emails and one Skype session and messaging.
A new website is coming soon to replace this page, Same content but more infomation
Why do I charge for mentoring?
If I mentor you for one hour a week, and if I have 20 others guys wanting the same thing that’s 20 hours a week. So you support me and I support you. The more you pay the better mentoring you get. Its not about money, its about prioritizing my time to those that are more serious about Satan.
I offer various options.
At any given time I could be mentoring many men, currently (20+), so that’s why the higher the option you select the more support you get.
There are various options to help you.
- Free. This option is to read my web sites. Look at my editorials and read what other guys have said and experienced. No email or messaging support.
- Purchase Two EBooks. $29.98. For basic messaging. The Ebooks “Path on the left” and ” Down the path”. Path on the left” is designed for new Satanists or those that are thinking it might be for you, whereas “Down the path” is directed to Gay men but can be adapted to all people, Gay st8 male, and Female.
- Personal Face to face on skype $199.99, This pack includes those options of pack 2 and a third Ebook. One Live video*** or personal overnight with Father Graham and Brother Mike, we might pray together. For guys that have used this option, all say its the best money they have ever spent. Someone said to me that time zones are an issue. I replied and said, I consider where I live and time zones are just fine, I am committed to serving Satan 24 hours a day.Also as an option just one overnight.
- This is for unlimited Video with Father Graham. Included is all three EBooks and one Book when it is printed in early 2021
” A few years ago when I wanted help there was nothing available, so I might know what you feel when you want that extra help, guidance and encouragement. Satan has given me the gifts to help you.”
- First, personal help and foremost, Someone to talk to that’s not judgmental.
- Secondly, Direct communication with Father Graham.
- Thirdly, A prayer partner.
- Fourth, Leading you to the next stage
Satan has given me my life back
My personal induction with Father Graham
To those inquiring meeting Father Graham or even considering learning more, this was my experience.
I chatted a few times with Father Graham and saw about a conference he was having in his home for Christians that would like to commit. I thought it would be great to take a vacation to Australia, but being self employed, I knew a trip like that would only be a fantasy. I considered taking the free online commitment, but knew a free option would probably not give the best results. Father Graham told me that he and Michael were planning on comming to the USA, and could plan a visit and induct me in my home. That sounded great, and planned on it.
As time came closer, I was a little nervous for several reasons – I live in a very conservative neighborhood and have a very close conservative Christian family – how is this going to work? Also, am I ready to make this commitment? Being self-employed, I had no idea what my work schedule was going to be like; my house was a wreck, trying to do several remodeling projects; I don’t know what Father Graham like as far as food, etc….I met Father Graham and Michael at the train station close to midnight – I only had a couple of hours sleep the night before, and a very stressful day at work. They also had a long train ride to get to me, but the introductions went very well. I had a feeling of comfort.
We prepared a room in my house for my induction. The induction is a very personal experience and can say that it might be different for every person, but it is a very cherished moment in my life.
Father Graham gave me a few gifts. We made several trips to Walmart, but even those were fun; it gave me time to get to know Father Graham and Michael better.
For those considering a visit and personal induction, realize that only are you taking a big step, but also so are Father Graham and Michael. I couldn’t take time off work and bare the expense of a trip but without any questions, Father Graham bared the time and financial commitment to come halfway across the world to spend time with a stranger. I was also so impressed how much that Father Graham and Michael just went with the flow of things. It shows just how deep their commitment is to each other and how much they are committed to get to know and help others.
Would I do anything different, of course, that’s natural when meeting someone for the first time, but am I thankful that I did it, and would I do it again – most definitely, YES